Zumba® is a awesome workout program using Latin and worldwide music & dance steps. It take you by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Zumba® Fitness classes are often called exercise in disguise! Zumba® has been world-wide into over 180 countries, 15 million people!!
Location: Salud Kobe
2-4-13 Shimoyamate-Siri, Chuo-ku, Kobe city, Hyogo B1F
(5 mins from Sannomiya, 5 mins from Motomachi. 1 min South from “Don Quixote” shop. PLEASE use an elevator to go to the studio!!)
Zumba – 1000yen for trial, 1600yen walk-in, 6400yen 5 tickets
Kids – 1000yen (500yen for trial), siblings half price
*What’s Zumba® Kids?
– Exclusively designed for the kids ages 4-11
– Same Zumba® philosophy such as “easy, fun for all people” “enjoy Latin and world music & rhythms”
– Fun rhythm games and intercultural activities are added to this program
– Feel happiness / joy / unity through moving your body & expressing yourself
– Build kid’s self confidence
How unique about Y’s ZUMBA! Kids?
Experienced 3 years of Japanese language school kindergarten teacher in New Jersey, USA – I understand how to treat kids and how to teach dance to the kids effectively.
English / easy Japanese bilingual program – I have lived in United States with my kids for total 8 years and can speak English fluently. I can support kids to enjoy this special bilingual atmosphere.
Kids can learn & enjoy dance / Japanese / culture of various countries with other kids from various countries!!